Technology, Humor and Cards

If you are not tired of hearing my opinions on the card design business and art licensing...here is an interview I did for the blog "The Moon from my Attic" blog on the topic of Tech, humor and cards. Here is an excerpt. To see entire interview go to blog post...

Question: Please give us your analysis of the market based on your own experience and contacts. I still feel so new to this career, that once I think I know what is happening, then the opposite happens. My personal opinion is to look in the direction of tech. That is where the world is right now. Recently I bought a Kindle Touch for $99, yet the only flimsy skins (rubber cover) I could find started at $20! Interestingly, all of these skins had art on them. Common sense tells me these skins can be made very inexpensively, and yet people are buying them for this steep price. In my mind, that's the future.

To read entire interview, go to blog post...

1 comment:

delorismills said...

You made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for the issue and found most individuals will go along with with your opinion. Thanks!